Hanson wade have taken the decision to cancel this event. Please do accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this will cause. Please register your interest here if you would like updates on the conference or topic.
Advance Your ETF Development To Implements Active Management Strategies
The SEC's rulings in 2019 approving non-transparent ETF models has paved the way for traditional fund managers to finally enter the ETF market and triggered the next generation of ETFs creating new inflows of capital into the industry.
However, these new models come with a host of infrastructure, governance and execution challenges. The Advancing Active ETF Development Forum will bring together a community of ETF enthusiasts and help product developers achieve excellence in creating active ETFs.
75% Senior Management
3 Key Reasons To Attend:
- The most comprehensive program on active ETFs presented to date giving you the chance to improve your product offering
- The only forum where you can hear from top ETF innovators such as Fidelity Investments, Wisdom Tree, Blackrock and many more
- The ONLY dedicated community on Active ETFs coming together to focus on product development to effectively implement active management strategies
5 Key Takeaways:
- Choosing the right wrapper with insights from Advisor Investments
- Navigating the approval process with insights from Fidelity Investments
- Getting governance right with insights from State Street
- Integrating assets classes with insights from Mellon Capital
- Selling it to the market with insights from Bitwise Asset Management